This $29 Game Development Bundle Also Comes With Game Pass
Along with more than 10 hours of lessons, you'll also get a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
If you've always wanted to make games but are unsure where to start, there are plenty of online courses out there to help you get your footing. One great resource is Zenva Academy, which offers a wide variety of game development and coding courses for reasonable prices. And if you're specifically interested in developing with the Unity game engine, there's a great deal right now that's worth considering. The All-In-One Hardcore Unity Game Developer Bundle, is on sale for $29 and comes with a free one-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as an added bonus.
The bundle includes eight courses with more than 100 lessons, making it easy to find something that fits your needs. From designing audio effects and building your first 3D game to optimizing mobile games and crafting an RPG, there’s a bit of everything in this affordable package. There's even a course specifically designed for kids to learn how too code. Here’s a look at all eight courses included in the bundle:
- Introduction to Game Development with Unity
- Construct a Micro-Farming Unity RPG
- Create Your First 3D Game in Unity
- Explore Cinematic Cutscenes for Games
- Game Audio Effects for Beginners
- Game Development & Coding for Kids
- Publishing & Optimizing Mobile Games
- Unity Mini-Projects: C# Fundamentals
Best of all, each course comes with lifetime access. This means you won’t have to rush through your lessons, and you’ll even be able to jump back into the coursework years from now if you need to brush up on an old skill.
The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is just the icing on the cake. It's worth noting that this code isn't stackable, so if you have an existing membership, you'd have to pause it to redeem the 30-day membership. Additionally, you only have 30 days to redeem it. If you've never subscribed to Game Pass before, you can get your first month for only $1 via Microsoft.
This deal is expected to end soon, so be sure to swing by and cash in on the savings while you can. With more than 10 hours of lessons, you’d be hard-pressed to find a game dev bundle that’s more affordable than this.
Disclosure: The GameSpot Deals storefront is run by one of GameSpot's affiliate partners, StackCommerce. If you have any issues with your order, please contact StackCommerce.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 God Of War Ragnarok Bundle Receives Rare Discount For A Limited Time
- The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders - Switch OLED Available Now
- Xbox Controllers Receive Huge Discounts At Amazon
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (3)
- Get A Free Zelda Art Print With Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders At Best Buy
- Get 8 Retro-Style FPS Games For $18
- Get Both Mario + Rabbids Games For Only $25 Today Only
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation